Welcome to the future of Pipeline Disinfection, an Innovation developed by SCHUR & Yorkshire Water over 15 years ago.
PLEASE VIEW OUR VIDEO SHOWING STERI-KLENZE BENEFITS
Steri-Klenze – uses 99.6% less water and is 95% faster than the traditional “flooding” method.
Our equipment works with industry standard Chlorine (Sodium Hypochlorite) a proven and accepted product used within the potable water supply network.
STERI-KLENZE Significantly reduces the amount of water used during pipeline disinfection which in turn has a positive effect on the environment as well as huge cost and time saving advantages.
Benefits of STERI-KLENZE
- 95% faster (than flood method)
- Uses 99.6% less water (than flood method)
- Very environmentally friendly compared to the flood method
- Fully automatic operation, fully PLC controlled, all electric.
- Fully proven over 15 years of use
- Supplied ready for site use with a generator (no compressor required)
- Small footprint
- Real time monitoring with email & GPS
- Our ultra reliable S-COMS system is used to control the application
- Nylon skids ensure no pipe or coating damage during use
During use the STERI-KLENZE system collects quality assurance data and stores this data ready for emailing after completion of the disinfection process.
EXAMPLE OF USE
- 150mm (6”) pipe 150m long
- Theoretical thickness = 0.4mm
- Total water needed for Disinfection = 28 Litres
- No standing time required
- Reconnect pipe back to the network, after 15 minute flushing time