PIPE COATING – PIPE CLEANING – PIPE DISINFECTION
PROTECTING PIPELINES FOR OVER 38 YEARS
With 38 years of Innovation & Industry knowledge behind us, we continue to supply the worlds leading brand of computer controlled internal Pipe Coating, Pipe Cleaning & Pipe Disinfection systems.
- 137 Pipe Coating Rigs sold into 24 countries
- Well over 2500 km of pipelines coated with our equipment
- Automatically apply coatings to exact uniform thickness specifications
- Trusted & proven globally
- For pipe diameters from 32mm to 2500mm diameter
- Coating pipes up to 430m long in one shot
- Trenchless & Factory pipe coating systems
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SCHUR
- We supply all the equipment required to Clean – Coat and Disinfect pipelines.
- Access to the best pipe coating materials
- Long term business partnership – we have never lost a customer
- Unbeatable Innovation & Pricing
- Trusted & proven designs
- Globally recognised & proven designs
- Established in 1992
- Honest & friendly business approach
BENEFITS OF THE TRENCHLESS PIPE COATING PROCESS
- Ideal for heavily urbanised areas
- Ideal for rural areas
- Minimal excavations (up to 430m apart)
- Service connections are not blocked
- Quickly extend pipe life by 50 years
- Easily possible to rehabilitate 1000m (1km) of pipe per week
We specialise in the Design, Manufacture & Use of equipment for applying the latest Coating Products to the inside surface of Horizontal Pipes / Vertical Pipes & Manholes. Our designs constantly evolve.
As well as pipe coating equipment, we also supply pipeline cleaning & disinfection equipment which includes all associated consumables
Everything we supply is designed and built in house at our factory
WHAT IS OUR OUR EQUIPMENT IS USED FOR?
Our equipment is used for the internal cleaning & coating of Potable Water / Sewer / Oil / Gas & Seawater Pipelines.
WHAT ELSE DO WE OFFER?
- Pipe coating contracting & Joint ventures
- Global Backup
- Pipe coating Project Consultancy & Assistance
- Global Training
SHORT INTRODUCTION VIDEO
We offer unbiased advice on coating materials, working only with respected coating manufacturers to ensure the correct material is specified for each project.
WHO WE WORK WITH
We work with major utility companies and contractors in the UK and Globally. We build long term mutually beneficial relationships, which often last for decades.
If you want to know more about our equipment & services, we encourage you to ask our customers, we can put you in contact with them if required.