With 37 years of Innovation & Industry knowledge behind us, we continue to supply the worlds leading brand of internal Pipe Coating, Pipe Cleaning & Pipe Disinfection equipment. When required, we can also carry out the pipe coating process alongside our customers under joint ventures etc.
- 136 Pipe Coating Rigs sold into 24 countries
- Well over 2500 km of pipelines coated with our equipment
- Trusted & proven globally
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SCHUR
- We are the global leader
- We have sold around 130 more pipe coating rigs than any of our competitors
- we supply all the equipment required to Clean – Coat and Disinfect pipelines.
- Long term business – we have never lost a customer
- Unbeatable Pricing
- Trusted & proven designs
- Globally recognised & proven innovations
- We have been in business for over 26 years
- Honest & friendly business ethics
BENEFITS OF THE TRENCHLESS PIPE COATING PROCESS
- Ideal for heavily urbanised areas
- Ideal for rural areas
- Minimal excavations (up to 430m apart)
- Service connections are not blocked
- Quickly extend pipe life by 50 years
- Easily possible to rehabilitate 1000m (1km) of pipe per week
We specialise in the Design, Manufacture & Use of equipment for applying the latest Coating Products to the inside surface of Horizontal Pipes / Vertical Pipes & Manholes. Our designs constantly evolve.
As well as pipe coating equipment, we also supply pipeline cleaning & disinfection equipment which includes all associated consumables
Everything we supply is designed and built in house at our factory
WHAT IS OUR OUR EQUIPMENT IS USED FOR?
Our equipment is used for the internal cleaning & coating of Potable Water / Sewer / Oil / Gas & Seawater Pipelines.
WHAT ELSE DO WE OFFER?
- Pipe coating contracting & Joint ventures
- Global Backup
- Pipe coating Project Consultancy & Assistance
- Global Training
SHORT INTRODUCTION VIDEO
We offer unbiased advice on coating materials, working only with respected coating manufacturers to ensure the correct material is specified for each project.
WHO WE WORK WITH
We work with major utility companies and contractors in the UK and Globally. We build long term mutually beneficial relationships, which often last for decades.
If you want to know more about our equipment & services, we encourage you to ask our customers, we can put you in contact with them if required.