Welcome to the worlds No1 Internal Pipe Lining Rigs, as you would expect from the global leader, we supply “state of the art” machines that are packed full of proven & trusted innovations. Having sold 137 Rigs into 25 countries, our innovations & designs are known and trusted globally.
- Our Pipe Lining rigs have been used to coat over 2,500km of pipeline
- All our rigs come packed with our latest innovations as standard, no hidden extras
- For Lining Pipes 12mm up to 2500mm in diameter.
- Coating lengths up to 960m between access points
- All rigs come with Innovations built in at no extra cost
- Coming soon, we will be offering the worlds first fully electric low carbon footprint Pipe Lining Rig.
OUR COATING RIGS AROUND THE WORLD
SCHUR – PIPE LINING OPERATION MONITORING (W.E.R.M.S)
Our W.E.R.M.S system is the worlds most popular Trenchless Pipe Lining software. Used extensively in 26 countries and fitted to over 130 pipe lining rigs. Proven & trusted with logical operation sequences.
W.E.R.M.S exceeds all the requirements of the UK regulations concerning pipe lining equipment for potable water pipes.
W.E.R.M.S comes fitted with Email / GPS and remote global access as standard
W.E.R.M.S controls and monitors the complete lining procedure, proven and trusted over many years and constantly updated with new innovations.
WE.R.M.S automatically controls the coating thickness and monitors the coating ratio during application.
RIGS ONLINE AND CONNECTED AT ALL TIMES
Online access is built into all our rigs, GPS, Software updates, email etc are all available “over the air” to give support at a moment’s notice. The rigs can also be controlled & monitored remotely in realtime if required at no extra cost.
Our pumps are operated using our own PLC based control system. We only use Graco pumps on our equipment, Graco is a worldwide pump supplier with spares available globally. Available locally at local prices. We don’t use bespoke pumps like some other suppliers, beware!